- What makes me the most anxious is a life devoid of anxiety.
- Art is the disguised enemy of the entropy.
- If God exists, this is Bach and Gould is his Messiah.
- Every single Bach's composition conveys a little birth and a little death.
- Bach's work is a continuous division by zero.
- Listening to Bach makes the idea of living far more meaningful and the idea of dying far more unbearable.
- You will never know true addiction, unless you get into the world of chess.
- Chess is a game in which, if your opponent does not make any mistakes, you have to make at least one, in order to win.
- Determinism is the illusion we get from the agglomeration of a series of stochastic processes.
- GOD is what DOG sees when looks at the mirror.
- Ethics is the filter of the conversion mechanism between potentiality and actuality.
- No ethic that does not consider animals is valid.
- Free will constitutes the boundary between deterministic and stochastic processes.
- Free will is the penultimate ring in a chain of biochemical processes that take place in the brain of a person.
- When the prospect of glory sets to take your breath away, remember this: respiration always precedes aspiration.
- God lies between knowledge and imagination.
- God resides in the fringes of cognition.
- Don't feel fool for not knowing who is the Creator. God has exactly the same query.
Good - Evil
- Evil is the lack of good. Good is the lack of the lack of good.
- There are n reasons for someone to live. Happiness means the ability to make this n as large as possible.
- Imagination is the vehicle to reach infinity.
- Our world is a projection of the sphere of fantasy onto the three dimensional space.
- Those who attempt to define imagination, obviously lack it.
- Infinity ceased to be infinity from the moment we gave it a name.
- Zero times infinity equals everything.
- Insanity is a black hole. Once you fall in, you never get out.
- Human intelligence and artificial intelligence are inversely proportional quantities. As the one increases, the other decreases by an equal factor.
- Internet is the best tool for humanity and the worst weapon for human.
- What I am able to know is as much as I am not able to know what I am able to know.
- Every question has an answer, even if the answer is that the question has no answer.
- The more I grow, the less I know.
- People argue whose cell is better, while no one realises that we could simply be outside the prison.
Life - Death
- Life is an infinite number of infinitesimal moments.
- Birth is the first past, death is the last future.
- If you ever feel time passing by slowly, be assured that death is getting close.
- My birthday reminds me more of my death than of my birth.
- The more you have in life, the more will be taken by death.
- The most distracting thing in my life is the necessity to stay alive.
- The meaning of life is to find the meaning of life.
- The difference between life and death is so minuscule that no other state fits in between.
- I am not afraid of death. I die every moment. What I am afraid of, is the thought that I will never die again.
- Living a simple life is the most complicated thing in my life.
- The prospect of death is the very proof of real life.
- In the beginning were Mathematics.
- Of very order important operations is the.
Ontology - Existentialism
- Existence is the second most important concept that determines the substance of being. The first one is non-existence.
Optimism - Pessimism
- Pessimists are those who define optimists as the opposite of pessimists. Optimists are the opposite of pessimists.
- Optimism means to neglect the rule and cherish the exception.
- Time is constant. We are revolving around it.
- Give me a little time and I will prove it does exist.
- Time is all you need in order to prove the vanity of time.
- The universe has forgotten to include what lies outside.
- I am too small to fit in the universe.
- People look behind when there is nothing left to see in front.